Starter’s is a family owned and operated business that has proudly served the west side of Detroit since 1977. What started as a neighborhood bar serving hamburgers and wing dings in an 1800 square foot building that seated 60 people is now 6500 square feet that holds almost 300 people.
We attribute our success to the overwhelming support of our loyal patrons and the community. With the continued encouragement of many patrons and the success of our business a second location was proudly opened in 2006 inside of Fairlane Towne Center.
Our third location opened in February of 2010 on the campus of Wayne State University in Midtown Detroit on Woodward.